TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO WE ARE:
THE GOS HOTEL LIMITED
Registration Number: 11054774
VAT Number: 407515119
RESERVATIONS & DEPOSITS:
- Flexible Rates – No deposit required, free cancelation or amendments up to 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- Early Bird / Advance purchase rates – Full pre-payment required at the time of booking. 100% deposit will be processed when this rate is booked. Payments are non-refundable. Reservations can be amended once up to 14 days prior to the arrival date. If the new date chosen is at a higher rate the difference will be due at the time of amendment. Any cancellation will result in 100% cancellation fee charged.
- Terms for special offers and promotions may vary – please refer to your booking confirmation.
- Your final bill can be settled by cash or debit or credit card. We do not accept American Express; however, all other major cards are accepted.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS:
- Free changes can be made up to 48 hours before arrival, subject to reservation terms
- Transferable deposit option – only valid on Early Bird / Advance purchase rates with more than 14 days’ notice.
- Should circumstances arise beyond our control we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of accommodation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the tariff at any time without prior notification.
- If you need to cancel a reservation within 48 hours prior to the arrival date the full amount may be charged.
- The hotel is not liable for guests’ vehicles and their contents. Cars are parked in the car park in the car park at the owner’s risk.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions. All items are left at the owner’s risk, however secure safe keeping facilities are available at reception.
- All children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the leisure facilities without adult supervision. Use of the leisure facilities are at your own risk.
- Car park spaces are limited and are based upon a first come, first served basis.
- If you require directions to the hotel please call us and we can send them to you.
- At the Grange Hotel we aim to offer high levels of hospitality to all our guests, regardless of any disability or medical condition. We ask that if you have any particular requirements you read our Accessibility Statement as it is designed to give you the information you need in order for you to assess whether or not we can meet your particular needs. If you have read the Accessibility Statement and proceed to book with us, the hotel will not accept liability if your needs are not met.
- Errors and omissions excepted.