YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority therefore we have analysed each element of your stay with us in order to best assess how we can keep you and your loved ones as safe as possible, whilst still enjoying your holiday with us.
Please see below a list of measures which will be in place during your future stays with us.
Further information can be found on this link with regards to restrictions that hotels are currently required to follow.
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review and we will update them regularly in line with the latest government guidance
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Every member of our team has undergone full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting. Any team member who is displaying symptoms will immediately be sent home and required to self-isolate for the recommended government period prior to returning to work.
Hand sanitizing stations are located at various back of house areas and clear guidelines are displayed in all back of house areas for team members’ information.
We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay with us.
You will be sent an option via email to check in online prior to arrival therefore limiting the time spent at the Reception desk on
We recommend all guests to utilise the NHS track and tracing application to ensure we are all alerted to any
guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel.
- Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at Reception to ensure items and surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay where possible.
- All room keys will be sanitised.
- Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned using hospital grade products.
- Your room will be replenished daily. Should you wish for your room not to be cleaned during your stay please let us know. We will of course replenish any in room amenities at your request.
- Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- When moving around the hotel public areas, restaurants and corridors a face covering should be worn.
- We request that should you need to use the lift at the hotel that you only enter the lift with your own family group and not any other hotel guests.
- All staff are trained on all updated safety procedures.
VISITING THE POOL
- The current opening times for the pool area will be 7.30 am - 08.00 pm.
- No bookings are required however we do have a maximum bather load to adhere to.
BEFORE AND AFTER VISITING
- Do not come to Grange Hotel Leisure Suite if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Upon arrival at the facility please report to the hotel reception, who will hand over an entrance code to the facilities.
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided around the facility.
- Please provide your own drinking bottle with water if required, our water fountains will not be available.
- Please follow all signage and guidance whilst you are in the facility.
- We will be implementing necessary measures in our Dining Area to ensure good hygiene.
- Should you wish to have breakfast in your room an alternative continental option can be made available, please advise us prior to arrival if you would prefer this.
- All food & beverage including Kitchen team members will be provided with relevant safety training.
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you by reception. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to provide us with an email address.
- All methods of payment and we would encourage you to use the contactless payment options available on all smartphones.