YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority therefore we have analysed each element of your stay with us in order to best assess how we can keep you and your loved ones as safe as possible, whilst still enjoying your holiday with us.
Please see below a list of measures which will be in place during your future stays with us.
Further information can be found on this link with regards to restrictions that hotels are currently required to follow.
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review and we will update them regularly in line with the latest government guidance
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Every member of our team has undergone full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting. Any team member displaying symptoms or contacted by NHS track and trace are immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for 10 days prior to returning to work.
All team members are temperature checked upon arrival and required to confirm that they have not been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 symptoms. Team members are provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and have been given full training on how to use correctly.
Hand sanitizing stations are located at various back of house areas and clear guidelines are displayed in all back of house areas for team members’ information.
- PUBLIC AREAS
- GYM & SPAS
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay with us. These include, a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell and taste.
- You will be sent an option via email to check in online prior to arrival therefore limiting the time spent at the Reception desk on arrival
- If you have booked directly with us we will be sending across our guest directory and welcome letter to you prior to arrival to eliminate unnecessary documentation in the room.
- We recommend all guests download the NHS track and tracing application prior to arrival to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
- Upon arrival by law we are required to obtain contact information for all guests entering the hotel (over 16) and retain on file for a period of 21 days after departure in line with NHS track and trace guidance.
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay where possible.
- We will be adding PVC screens to our reception area to limit contact as much as possible. Please call the reception desk from your hotel room should you require any assistance.
- Our reception teams will sanitise their hands and surfaces between each guest.
- All room keys will be sanitised.
- Pens at reception will be single use per guest and sanitised at the end of each day.
- Social distancing floor signs will be in place to ensure we are adhering to government guidelines.
Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned and fully sanitised using hospital grade products.
- Our Housekeeping team will be provided with full PPE to use whilst cleaning your room and the PPE will be sanitised between each bedroom. They will also have all windows and doors open where possible during this process to ensure proper ventilation.
- We will be entering your room to replenish daily, should you wish for your room not to be cleaned during your stay please advise us.
Certain items will be removed or replaced from our rooms for hygiene purposes.
- All guest information and reading material will be removed from the room, you will be sent the guest directly prior to arrival via email, however if you need any information please do not hesitate to contact reception from your room.
- Your tea trays will be equipped with individually packaged products and single use cup and teaspoons can be provided on request.
- Dressing gowns will be removed from rooms- should you require one please contact reception from your room.
Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- There will be visible signage around the hotel regarding cleaning and safety protocols.
- When moving around the public areas, restaurants and corridors a face covering must be worn until seated.
- When moving around the hotel we request that you please be considerate of the 2m social distancing rule and adhere to the floor signs provided.
- We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout ‘high traffic’ areas of the hotel, we politely request that you use these.
- We request that should you need to use the lift at the hotel that you only enter the lift with your own family group and not any other hotel guests.
- All leaflets and collateral will be removed from the hotel- should you require any information please do not hesitate to call reception who will be more than happy to assist.
- All staff will be issued with the relevant PPE and will be trained on all updated safety procedures.
Public Areas will regularly be cleaned and disinfected.
- We will be extensively cleaning all door handles, handrails, lift buttons and other high touch point areas throughout the day.
Bathrooms will be equipped with the necessary facilities to ensure hygiene.
- In our public area bathroom facilities, we will be providing paper towels and no touch hand driers.
- The bins in our public area bathrooms will be equipped with closed lids and plastic bags that will be emptied on a regular basis.
- In order to avoid unnecessary use of the public bathroom facilities, we politely request that our inhouse guests use their own bathroom where possible.
BOOKING YOUR TIME SLOT
- The current opening times for the pool area will be 7.30 am - 08.00 pm.
- To book your 45-minute time slot please contact the main hotel reception on 01539533666
- The full-time slot includes time to change after swimming.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will currently be allowing 1 member or 1 household per swim session only, we will of course update as government guidance allows.
BEFORE AND AFTER VISITING
- Do not come to Grange Hotel Leisure Suite if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste/smell).
- Upon arrival at the facility please report to the hotel reception, who will hand over an entrance code to the facilities.
- You will be required to provide your contact details for Test & Trace facilities.
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided around the facility.
- Please be mindful that the government have advised that changing areas should be used for as limited time as possible and to shower when you return home or to your room.
- To enter the pool and only use the steps if required. Please use the steps on exit of the pool but please ensure you are following social distancing guidelines.
- Please bring with you any swimming aids that you may require, floats etc. the facility will not currently be able to have theirs available to borrow.
- Please provide your own drinking bottle with water if required, our water fountains will not be available.
- Please bring your own towels these will not currently be provided by the facility.
- Please follow all signage and guidance relating to government guidelines whilst you are in the facility.
- Should you wish to have breakfast in your room an alternative continental option can be made available, please advise us prior to arrival if you would prefer this.
- When you stay with us you can choose to dine in your room or where permitted in the designated dining areas- we politely request that if you wish to dine in your room during your stay you advise us prior to your arrival.
- All in house guests will be allocated time slots for all meals in our dining areas so that we can maintain social distancing rules. May we kindly request that these are adhered to.
- All food & beverage including Kitchen team members will be provided with relevant PPE and safety training.
We will be implementing necessary measures in our Dining Area to ensure good hygiene.
- We can offer specific table configurations depending on your household size, if you have a specific request please contact us prior to arrival.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at the entrance to our restaurant along with floor signage indicating the one-way system if applicable.
- Our cutlery and crockery will be fully sanitised between use, should you wish to have single use disposable cutlery please advise us and this can be arranged.
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you by reception. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to provide us with an email address.
- Credit and debit cards will be accepted as methods of payment and we would encourage you to use the contactless payment options available on all smartphones.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at your Departure.
- All PDQ machines will be sanitised between guests
- All room keys will be taken from you and sanitised after use.
- We request that you use the hand sanitisers provided before departure from the hotel.