TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVATIONS & DEPOSITS:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the first nights stay at the time of booking. We do not accept American Express, however all other major cards are accepted.
- Your final bill can be settled by cash or debit or credit card.
- Double or twin rooms are based on two people sharing, however single occupancy of a twin or double is subject to availability and rates for this are available upon request.
- Bookings at the weekend are generally for a minimum of two nights, though single nights are occasionally available upon request.
Between mid-July to mid-September all requests including room numbers are not guaranteed.
- With the exception of service dogs, the hotel does not accept pets.
- We will endeavour to accommodate any special dietary requirements if advised at least two days prior to arrival.
The rate quoted and booked at the time the reservation is made, is the rate that you will be required to pay. If rates increase this will not affect your booking, similarly if rates decrease due to last minute special offers you are not liable to a rate reduction.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS:
- Should circumstances arise beyond our control we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of accommodation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the tariff at any time without prior notification.
- If you need to cancel a reservation within 48 hours prior to the arrival date otherwise the full amount may be charged.
- The hotel is not liable for guests’ vehicles and their contents. Cars are parked in the car park in the car park at the owner’s risk.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions. All items are left at the owner’s risk, however secure safe keeping facilities are available at reception.
- All children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the leisure facilities without adult supervision. Use of the leisure facilities are at your own risk.
- Car park spaces are limited and are based upon a first come, first served basis.
- If you require directions to the hotel please call us and we can send them to you.
- At the Grange Hotel we aim to offer high levels of hospitality to all our guests, regardless of any disability or medical condition. We ask that if you have any particular requirements you read our Accessibility Statement as it is designed to give you the information you need in order for you to assess whether or not we can meet your particular needs. If you have read the Accessibility Statement and proceed to book with us, the hotel will not accept liability if your needs are not met.
- Errors and omissions excepted.